IT'S OPEN!!!

So Hee from Wonder Girls, my favorite Kpop idol of all time <3

Wooohooo!!!! Its open!! Modeus-Zone blog is finally open!

Finally, i'd be able to make my own blog, from now on, i'll be posting many cool things to this blog! With 2 language! Indonesian & English!
Rock Lee, my favorite taijutsu character from naruto



















So what is this blog is all about??

Well, it could be anything, its up to my liking. It could be about daily life, my experience, useful tips, about games, anime, music, kpop, and all other things.
















































 

 

 

 

 

Up to your liking?? So what is your "liking"?

Well, i like Kpop, Pokemon, Monster Hunter, Dragon Ball, Naruto, and maybe some other things that exist in this world( I'm not good at writing my favorites, its too many to describe :0 )






You like KPOP?? you're gayyy!!

NO. I like kpop, and i'm not gay. Wait until i post about it.















You like Pokemon?? You're childish!!

NO. Once again, no. Wait until i post about it.












You like #$%$#$%^%$#??

Okay, if you're gonna complain again, do it later, i'm just gonna post an opening entry here.

Okay guys, i think that's all, stay tuned for more cool things!!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[Pokemon Alternate Nusantara] v0.1 Progress!!

[Pokemon Alternate Nusantara] Daftar perubahan Metode Evolusi dan Item barunya

Pokemon Hacking!! Beberapa script di Pokemon Nusantara!